For the last year or so I have been using a North Face backpack to carry my laptop, Canon T2i DSLR, and small accessories. This has been sufficient but I am finding that I like to keep my camera put away until I want to take a picture, then return it to the bag. This helps make me less of a target for petty thieves and less of a tourist.
I have not had a lot of luck finding a replacement so I thought I would reach out to others for suggestions. My criteria are fairly simple:
- Ability to hold a Canon T2i DSLR
- Ability to hold a 13-inch laptop
- Ability to hold a few accessories (mostly chargers, a notebook, etc.)
- Rain cover provided or at least rain cover ready
- A small footprint – I would rather it be more compact if possible
A nice to have feature would be the backpack’s ability to hold a single change of clothing on top of the items listed above. It’s not a necessity but would definitely be nice.